COVID-19 Response | Unit Skin Studio: CoolSculpting, Botox & Facial Spa
Schedule Your Consultation
(214) 484-1221

Blog

COVID-19 Response

We Care About Your Health & Safety
Here are steps we are taking

Safety Protocols

As always each treatment room is sanitized after each client
All linens, towels, and chair covers are professionally sanitized and laundered after each use
Currently providing a touch free check out experience
Our lobby is sanitized daily with FDA cleared cleaning agents
Our team is required to do a temperature check and recording upon entering the facility
Hand sanitizer and tissues are provided upon entry and throughout the facility for your safety, mask are provided while supplies last.
98% of our materials used for treatment are disposable the other 2% is professionally sanitized with medical grade agents.
Social distancing protocols in place for the common areas such as the break room and lobby
We have expanded our scheduling blocks to allow for more time to address sanitizing & minimize the office flow.
Each team member is required to wear a facial covering to help reduce any airborne transmission.
If theres is anything we can do to make your experience better please do not hesitate to ask, as we try to accommodate each client and keep everyone safe.

We Look Forward To Seeing You at Unit

As we have prepared the re-launch of our studio, we have implemented the following protocols to ensure that our patients, visitors and team are as safe as possible.

We ask that all clients present wearing a mask or facial covering in our common areas such as the lobby and hallway. Please bring your own mask as our supplies are limited.
Please we ask that you refrain from brining any guest with you to your appointment.
Upon entering the facility we do have a sanitation station available and we ask that you sanitize your hands and take any other items that you feel comfortable with. We will have designated disposal for any PPE.
At Unit Skin Studio we are adhering to social distancing guidelines, therefore we ask that you comply.
We ask that you fill out all of your paperwork and consent form online which will be sent via email, please know that we would be happy to walk you through the paper work if you experience trouble. We know sometimes it’s not as easy as it seems to fill forms out online.
Unit personally ask you to reach out to us if there is anything we can do to accommodate you as well as any improvements you feel as though we can make.
This is new for us and we are doing our best that we provide a safe environment for all of our clients.
If you would like to see a list of what protocols we have in place internally we would be happy to provide that.